Freshman year?
Check.
Sophomore year?
Check.
Was this year any better than last year?
Nope.
Unfortunately, because I have glasses and am Asian, I'm instantly stereotyped in my real life school as a nerd who sets the bar high for "normal people", aka. my classmates. Most of the time, if I try to talk to other teens, they say I'm "superior-complexing" them or am just "basic"...so I'm more often found alone with my notebook for writing and headphones for music than with the typical crowd of giggling, happy high-schoolers.
Does that suit me?
Heck, yes.
However, that doesn't suit this blog very much. If you guys haven't noticed, I've been a bit sloppy with my production rate of posts recently, and that's all generally because life has decided to vomit all over me with the above case of pseudo-bullying...oh, and finals...oh, and I was busy orchestrating a party for some of my friends (which I didn't, alas, even end up attending)...and, plus, you know, like, my one and only best friend and older brother is graduating tomorrow. .·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·. Without him, I think I'm going to die...
Regardless, the busyness of life does not pardon my lack of blogging. Therefore, as an apology, I've decided that starting tomorrow (the 23rd of May) to next Saturday (the 31st of May), I'm going to write a small bit about something or another to post up here. That'll be eight consecutive posts of my writing...quite an apology, if I say so myself. x) Now, due to a vacation during seven of those days, I will not have internet, though, so you can expect the eight consecutive posts to be up starting on the first of June. ^_^
Meanwhile, I hope you, dear readers, haven't been slacking off on your own writing. :) Tell me about which projects you've got going in the comment box below and, of course...
Write on!
Clove
No comments:
Post a Comment