4.26.2015

Hehe, I need a moment


So I was catching up on all the Youtube videos that I haven't seen over the last fortnight ('cause, yay, finals time with school), and I found this video by Sam Tsui and Kurt Schneider.  This is totally an author moment, but, legitimately, I never realized how perfectly 'Immortals' and 'Centuries' by Fall Out Boy fits The Immortals (a short story that I wrote that should be published very, very soon), and Entropy (the sequel, which I'm writing now).

"They say we are what we are,
but we don't have to be.
I'm bad behavior, but I do it in the best way."

"I try to picture me without you, but I can't."

"Sometimes, the only pay-off for having any faith
is when it's tested again and again - everyday.
I'm still comparing your past to my future.
It might be your wound, but they're my sutures."

"Just one mistake
is all it will take.
We'll go down in history."

"I never meant for you to fix yourself."

"We've been here forever,
and here's the frozen proof.
I could scream forever.
We are the poisoned youth."

"You're a cherry blossom.
You're about to bloom.
You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon."

Hehe, yeah, uber small personal fangirl moment.  Moment is now over.



Aaanyway, here's an update of my writing life:
1.) I'm, of course, still writing Entropy.  ^.^  Ash and Jewel sometimes have too much fun.
2.) I'm co-writing a story with the lovely and enormously...creative (?) Molly, which has been quite an adventure.  (I thought I was both gory and insane until I let her create a character who basically manipulates and breaks my character's will to live.)  Maybe if she lets me, I'll post a bit of our freakish creation later.  XD
3.) Poetry and lyrics are always a must, scribbled on napkins, notepads, my hand (which is bad because I made a really good line and lost it when I took a shower TT_TT).  *does not advise*
4.) And, lastly, I've been having a lot of fun with this Tumblr blog, which is basically everything I ever wanted to know about any character I'd ever create.  :)  Hip hip hooray for all the obsessive INFJs in this world.  x)

Write on!
Clove

2 comments:

  1. Where is The Immortals being published?
    Yes, please post some of the story you're writing with Molly!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm probably going to self publish as an e-book, but I'll let you know when it happens. :)

      Delete