WARNING!
This blog post contains vital information for those of you who are my followers, editors, fans, and readers of my current story, etc, SO PAY ATTENTION or you might miss...uh...vital...information...
...
I'm redundant, and this is unnecessary.
Ah, whatever, just keep reading.
~ ~ ~
Neck deep in covers, she woke up in a spartan room on a firm, stretching bed to the ominous drum of thunder, loud and chilling. Rain pelted the windows, and she snuggled deeper into the warmth of her blankets, turning over to face her brother who was already awake and working on his computer. Sensing her consciousness, however, he glanced over his shoulder and smiled at her. She smiled weakly back and closed her eyes to the sight of his cheer.
A few moments passed, and then his familiar hand - encompassing, protective, and strong...but gentle - reached out for her arm like it always had in moments of peace and stress alike. How many different meanings had that motion taken?
Stay calm, sister...you don't need to fight this battle. I will take it from here.
Don't move, sister! You'll get hurt if you move. I'll clear the danger first.
I love you, sister...please love me back...
I hated touch before I realized that my brother communicated affection by it. Now, I don't know what I'll do without his fingers around mine.
~ ~ ~
Waaah, I'm still sad that the graduates are leaving, and I'm also sad because I believe I've virtually exhausted every method of describing pain over loneliness in the last four or so months, so now I can't even write anything original to voice my mood. (╯︵╰,) Myeh...oh, well, have this true-to-an-author's-life picture to brighten up the mood:
![]() |
| Yep. EVERY PERSON EVER IN ANY STORY I LIKE OR HAVE WRITTEN. |
~ ~ ~
Well, thus ends my vacation blogging series! I hope you enjoyed the series as greatly as I hated the commitment to write it...yeah...it was that bad...and it'll probably never happen again, except that I like spontaneity, and I am leaving on another vacation next Thursday on the 19th for four days...so DON'T EXPECT AAANYTHING.
In the future, expect (what?! I just said I liked spontaneity):
1.) No more blog posts until July because I'm still recovering for the torture of writing seven consecutive daily blog posts.
2.) Me to lie.
3.) Lots more blogging to come in the next month. I think I might write four consecutive daily blog posts during my next vacation, so be prepared if I do that, and, also, NOTA BENE, NOTA BENE, NOTA BENE that, basically, my dad and I decided that I needed to make a ginormous edit into my story, reshaping my main characters a good deal, so on July 1 (I just set that deadline without checking to see if I'm going to be busy that day...oh well...just give or take a few days...or weeks...or...months...), I'll be reposting the newer version of the story along with the next chapter!
*happy dance*
...
Yeah...I know...it only took, like, six months...literally. XD
Anyway, fun stuffs ahead of us. Be prepared, and, as always...
Write on!
Clove
Favorite part of day 7 on vacation: ...so...these people at a fudge store were putting on a SHOW while they made fudge...I mean, literally...they had a show: singing, clapping, jokes, the whole deal, and I have to admit that it was pretty decent too. They got some legitimate laughs out of me, AND we got to sample their fudge, which was heavenly. Worst part of day 7 on vacation: ...well, it was the last day of vacation, which meant going home to... *dilated eyes* *arising panic* *shrieks of terror* SAT STUDIESSSSS!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment