5.26.2015

Random thoughts about my DWBSN-rework

1.) It occurred to me suddenly that I have once again pitted two main character ENTJs against each other under the direction and authority of an INTJ.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WHAT HAVE I DONE.

2.) I changed my mind again and made Silvia an INFP again...definitely going back and forth a lot on this one.

3.) Basically, this is how Silvia sees Skain:


Basically, Skain does not approve, muahahaha~

4.) I really hope you all will like the clips that I post.  Personally, I haven't been this psyched with the concept of a story since The Immortals.

~ ~ ~

In other events, be prepared for much writing of mine to come out soon; I'm going on vacation this Friday for a week, and, like last year, I do plan on writing a blog post a day.  Wish me luck.  x)

Write on!
Clove

No comments:

Post a Comment