5.07.2015

Weird Writing Problems #3

Ever since I knew the least bit about writing, I started proofreading.


Like...everything.


Cereal boxes, yogurt, magazines, ads.

And then I thought that I could do everything ten times better if I were hired by a company as a marketing writer.  And then, a few months ago, I was hired as a marketer/salesman/distributor (long story), and I found myself saddled with the task of writing a whole brochure about jewelry in twenty-four hours.  And then my first draft got blown out of the water by another editor, and I had to rewrite it.

Heh.  Heh.  Heh.

What goes around comes around.

Anyway, I still critique any bit of writing in sight; it's just one of those weird writing problems that I'll carry around until the day I die, mercilessly beating the snot out of other peoples' written babies, muahahahahahahaha~

Write on!
Clove

No comments:

Post a Comment