8.10.2015

Some DWBSN Numbers

Number of times I have to re-write Skain's chapters: anywhere from 0 to 1, but normally 0.

Number of times I have to re-write Silvia's chapters: anywhere from 3 to 178,394,392,586, but normally 178,394,392,586.

Number of Healer episodes I have to watch to start feeling enough feels to properly write Silvia: generally, 2, which is about an eighth of my waking day.

Number of times I come back to re-read Silvia's chapters and crumple inside at the illogical and disillusioned absurdity in said chapter: yes.

Numbers of pins I find that relate to Silvia on an average day: 8 to 9.

Number of pins I find that relate to Skain on an average week: maybe 1, if I'm lucky.  (Despite this, Skain's board is still twenty-nine pins larger than Silvia's board.  Maybe I'm wrong...or just self-interested.  Whatever.)

Number of tidbits I'm willing to give out right now: 1, and it's one that makes me happy because it's the first time Skain realizes that Silvia's something not like anyone else and it's the first time Silvia realizes that Skain's got a lot more under his aloof highliness that he doesn't discuss.

Can't you tell how cute they are already?  Gah, I love these two so much.

Write on!
Clove

No comments:

Post a Comment