Ladies and gentlemen, a wonderful thing happened last night: I officially became a published author! :D After writing the actual document, enduring the editing process (I need a t-shirt that says, "I let an ESTJ edit my story - and survived"), and designing my own cover design, I am happy to announce that, right now, you can buy The Immortals for the Kindle for $2.99!
If you weren't able to read it before when I had it up on my blog for free for a few months, The Immortals is a short, adventure-romance story about a female assassin who possesses the ability to self-regenerate but who has entirely lost the ability to feel emotions. When she learns some secrets about those who gave her her abilities, she comes to discover much about the worth of emotions and the sacrifices that are involved with feelings.
I put a lot of work into this publishing, so I hope you all can give it lots of love! :)
Write on!
Clove
That is so cool!!! Well, I know whats next on my reading list! :)
ReplyDeleteHehe, yay! Thanks for supporting The Immortals when it was still a fetus book~ :)
Delete