1.09.2016

Sharpsburg Voice

Hey guys!

Quick, super exciting update:

First of all, I applied for two universities and got into two universities   :D  Yayayayayyy!  I have one final, very short scholarship application to submit, and then I must be subjected to waiting...and waiting...and waiting.  Eventually, I may or may not be invited to terrifying interviews that may or may not get me many thousands of dollars.

Suddenly, I'm realizing how useful my childhood competitiveness has become.  ;)

Anyway, second of all, I also officially started working for The Sharpsburg Voice as an editor.  Eventually, I plan to start posting articles every so often there as well.  :)  If you want to read some fun, short clips about home advice, sports, business, places to visit south of Atlanta, or other super cool miscellany, you should definitely subscribe.  :D  The main contributor is a super cool woman, who has one of the most enjoyable and engaging journalist voices I've ever seen.

Well, that's a bit of life for me!  Keep expecting good story stuff in the future!

Write on!
Clove

No comments:

Post a Comment