In case if you're new and don't know the process behind a WIH, I simply listen to a song without knowing the original lyrics and write down what I think the vocalist is saying...with maybe a tiny bias of my own humorous intentions. ;)
That said, BRACE YOURSELVES. THIS ONE IS BRUTAL.
Young land on the track
Aw, yeah
Yeah, baby
Yeah, baby
Yeah, baby
Wow
Ey, ey, skawk
If you're the home appointment,
you can make the soup*, yeah
Oh, why'd you made it easy with a bar of cool stretch?
So weak, baby
I'm the leader whose become the right left
Try to see the soup vision
It'll leave you wifeless
If you think that I'm a problem,
you ain't make the soup yet
Oh, why'd you made it easy with a bar of cool stretch?
So weak, baby
I'm the leader whose become the right left
Try see the soup vision
It'll leave you wifeless
They notice Tuesday is on
I wrap my gang on resolve, baby,
and, for the soup, I put on
Seventeen, we is strong
We might be living it wrong, baby
but it feels so good, baby
to make it out the hood, baby
In his head, you're gouda
Wow
Just look at me now, baby
A pig, my head, Up**, and snail, baby
my pockets, putty, some pounds, baby
I could go round for round, baby
and they be loving my style
Oh, they just love this soup
They love it when the soup's brown
when I go up, they cannot turn the soup down
If you're the home appointment,
you can make the soup, yeah
Oh, why'd you made it easy with a bar of cool stretch?
So weak, baby
I'm the leader whose become the right left
Try to see the soup vision
It'll leave you wifeless
If you think that I'm a problem,
you ain't make the soup yet
Oh, why'd you made it easy with a bar of cool stretch?
So weak, baby
I'm the leader whose become the right left
Try see the soup vision
It'll leave you wifeless
Yeah, whoa
Skawk
Ooo, yeah
If you think that I'm a problem,
you ain't make the soup, yet, yeah, baby
Zoo is over here, baby
Squat over here, baby
The soup gang is here, baby
Yeah
*I swear, I've listened to this song a dozen times, and I still have no idea what he's saying. It's SOUP. HE'S SAYING SOUP, RIGHT?
*The Disney movie? I guess? XD Is he just listing random items here?!
Write on!
Clove
P.S. Just looked up the original lyrics. He's saying "zoo" not "soup", dangit. XP
P.P.S. Ever since I got sick in November, I've been unfortunately suffering from some body chemistry difficulties: hormonal depression, lethargy, and other super fun stuff. >.< On the down side, school, work, and meeting with friends have been the worst, but, on the up side, I've gotten a lot of story writing done. :) I don't say this often, but look forward to it! I'm pretty happy with the upcoming pieces I'll be publishing. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment