I liked it so much, I'm doing it again. x)
I had this feeling as I was writing this particular WIH that Adele was secretly creating a decrypted recipe, something including ewe, meat, Heinz ketchup, thyme, a very big fire, rain water, a side of human, and dog. The chefs appear to be Jason Bourne, Bernie from Sesame Street, Adele's neice, and some guy named "Hart U. Gone". The finished product seems to be something unchewable...
I had this feeling as I was writing this particular WIH that Adele was secretly creating a decrypted recipe, something including ewe, meat, Heinz ketchup, thyme, a very big fire, rain water, a side of human, and dog. The chefs appear to be Jason Bourne, Bernie from Sesame Street, Adele's neice, and some guy named "Hart U. Gone". The finished product seems to be something unchewable...
*coughs behind hand*
Uhhh, anyway. x)
I let it fall, my heart
"N'd S", it fell
You rose to claim it
It was dark, and I was
Obey
Until you kissed my lips, and you saved me
My Heinz, they're strong
But my niece would fall to ease
Stand in your arms without full into your feet
But there's side to you that I never knew, never knew
All the things you say, they would never chew, never chew
And the games you play, you would always win, always will
But I said, "Fire hair."
To the rain
Watch it, boy,
As I test your face
Well, it burned while I cry cause I heard ice cream in out your name
Your name
We're lame with you
I could stay dead, close my eyes
Feel you he
Forever
Ewe and meat, together, nothing is better
Cause there's side to you that I never knew, never knew
All the things you say, they would never chew, never chew
And the games you play, you would always win, always will
I said, "Fire hair."
To the rain
Watch it, boy,
As I test your face
Well, it burned while I cry cause I heard ice cream in out your name
Your name
I said, "Fire hair."
To the rain
And I put us into the flames
Well, it fell
Something died
Cause I knew thought that was the last thyme
The last thyme
Sometimes I wake up by the dog
And Hart U. Gone must be waiting for you
Even lie when there aren't any "over"
I can't help myself from looking for you
But I said, "Fire hair."
To the rain
Watch it, boy,
As I test your face
Well, it burned while I cry cause I heard ice cream in out your name
Your name
I said, "Fire hair."
To the rain
And I put us into the flames
Well, it fell
Something died
Cause I knew thought that was the last thyme
The last thyme
Let it burn
Let it, Bourne
Let it, Bern-----ie
Write on!
Clove
No comments:
Post a Comment