Well, I've started to have this weird problem, guys. I write something down for my story, am satisfied with it, and then come back to look at it later, but it's gone. The writing has been destroyed, and I can't find a backup document of what I had put down anywhere. Of course, normally, it's not a big deal since I remember most of what I write down anyway and since I liked it so much that I can recall which words I used, but...still...
This has happened repeatedly, and I'm honestly not quite sure what to think of it.
On the other hand, I've started to get this hunch that I've got living-in-my-head-too-often-itis. More and more often, I've caught myself lying in bed at one in the morning, too tired to actually write but not tired enough to drift off, so I think of scenes that I want to write and actually write them in my head. When I come to my story a few days later, I expect the scene to be there, only it's not, and I don't see why it "disappeared" since I'm certain I wrote it.
Do any of you have this same sort of problem, or is it only me?
If you've got this sort of problem, you'll also know that you get a few other disappointments along the way, beginning with the obvious fact that you thought you put something down, but you didn't, and now you have to re-write it...but, also, you feel like you're getting way more writing done than you actually are. o.o
The only logical conclusion:
I'm going CRAAAAAZY!!!
Write on!
Clove
No comments:
Post a Comment