Yeah, having one of those days today. >.<
Anyway, I'll get to the point: recently, I've been compiling a list of songs that would fit my characters, as I normally do. (Music and writing? What could be better?) One of my favorite "Skain" songs is Let Me Know by Bangtan Boys.
I'd imagine it'd play at the end of the story, when Skain has been "unfaithful" to Silvia, has literally stabbed her in the back, and has disappeared off the face of the earth - all for the sake of saving her from himself. (To the people who read my first draft, yes, things have gotten much more drastic, hehe.)
In the epilogue, Skain comes back to her eventually and wants to know how she feels after all that he did.
And thus:
On top of this ending tune,
I am standing here alone.
Now tell me that it’s over.
Let me know.
Suddenly, in my eyes, rain wells up.
You well up.
I see you even when I breathe.
Love blooms like cherry blossoms
but burns and becomes ashes.
Hey, girl, I know
the conclusion you made by yourself,
your hand, your body, your body heat
that was hotter than the equator.
I’m still here on repeat on top of the disappeared tune.
I’m turning by myself on top of this music that has ended.
On top of this ending tune,
I am standing here alone.
Now tell me that it’s over.
Let me know.
Girl, let me know.
Girl, let me know.
Although I already know everything is over,
although you’re over me,
girl, let me know.
Girl, let me know.
Girl, let me know.
Tell me something.
I just wanna know, know, know.
I just wanna know, know, know.
My lingering feelings are trying to withstand the end,
so please tell me something.
Girl, let me know.
The promises we made disappeared
with the time we spent together.
The dominos have fallen with our breakup
like Juliet and Romeo.
Did I like you too much?
The heat between me and you won’t cool down.
Now I look back at the film with you,
too early to do anything by thinking of you.
You took away my stars at night,
my sun at day,
only leaving me with the darkness
of a single cold cloud.
If there are hellos,
then there’s bound to be goodbyes?
Never ever.
I don’t care about that,
I don’t want to stick to that,
I’ll turn away, hypnotizing myself.
Maybe we’re all just a bunch of fools.
Everyone lives with a love that has come to an end.
It’s not that I still have feelings for you.
I know we can’t work out,
but why does it feel like I’m having indigestion?
As if my insides will explode...
Cries come up my throat,
making me throw up.
In my imagination, I fight with you,
make up with you, and understand you.
Your hand gestures, your eyes:
they are faded but not gone.
Why won’t it go away?
Why won’t it go away?
Why won’t it go away?
~ ~ ~
Moral of the story? ENTJs (that'd be Skain and me) have some of the highest marital satisfaction of all types, not because we just love everyone so much but because we're stubborn as diamonnnds.
Wahaha, I'm so psyched for this story, guys! :D
Write on!
Clove
No comments:
Post a Comment